Stop asking, “How can I lower my power bill?” and save money once and for all.
Almost everything you do in your home involves using power, so a common question we get here at Energy Works is, “How can I lower my power bill?” Whether you are cooking, entertaining, or just heating and cooling your home, it affects your power bill each month. While some things, like the weather, are out of your control, there are many things you can do to lower your energy usage.
Here are some of the most common things homeowners do themselves to lower power bills:
- Choose more energy efficient appliances, including dishwashers, ovens, refrigerators, microwaves, washers, dryers and more.
- Turn off appliances and other devices when not in use.
- Choose more energy efficient light bulbs and turn off lights when not needed.
If you live in the Piedmont Triad, North Carolina and have tried some of these methods and are still wondering “How can I lower my power bill?” it is time to call us here at Energy Works. We can perform a home energy assessment that will allow us to create a plan for your home to increase energy efficiency and reduce your power bill.
Let our experts make your home more energy efficient!
This customized plan will likely include some of the following recommendations:
- Increased insulation: We often install more insulation in areas like your attic and crawlspace.
- Duct sealing: Sealing your ductwork means that air gets where it is supposed to get and improves indoor air quality as well.
If you are tired of asking, “How can I lower my power bill?” and are looking for concrete answers and clear solutions, it is time to call us here at Energy Works today.
At Energy Works, we can help those who are wondering how they can lower their power bill in the Piedmont Triad area, including Greensboro, High Point, Winston-Salem, Advance, Burlington, Asheboro, Kernersville, Lexington, and Clemmons, North Carolina.